Get Your Products Sold
7.4 Reality check: successful selling
Return to Categories
- Do you know who your target audience is? Have you segmented your target audience into groups? Have you profiled your potential customers and revealed any common features?
- Do you know where your customers go to buy or find information on products or services such as yours?
- Do you know how many sales it will take you to break even?
- Do you know how you'll generate repeat custom?
- Have you created a customer service policy?
- Do you have a customer database package to store your customer details? Are you aware how you'll back up your data?
- Have you thought about how you might use e-commerce to sell your products/services via your website?
- Do you know how you will tackle each segment of the sales cycle? Have you a plan in place detailing how and where you will attract prospects; how you will deal with leads and referrals; how you intend to get your prospective customer's interest and how you/your team can close a deal?
- Have you hired the right sales staff and prepared them adequately by providing them with the right training, tools, products and strategies?
- Are you confident you can deliver more than the competition?
- Do you know what makes each member of your sales force tick? Have you considered how they'll be rewarded and motivated?
- Have you empowered your sales force?
- Have you used feedback to fine tune your sales offering?