The Promoter is Peter Jones TV Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 04946990, whose registered office is at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1LY.
1. Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
2. Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
(i) any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
(ii) any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
2a. In entering into the competition/draw, an Entrant warrants to the Promoter that he/she is:
(i) resident in the UK; and
(ii) over 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
(iii) not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
(a) any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
(b) any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the Twitter competition/draw Entrants must:
(i) follow @dragonjones AND the Twitter account as directed by @dragonjones on the relevant draw day;
(ii) tweet the dedicated hashtag '#12DaysofJones' during the prize draw period (12 days from Friday 1st December 2017) on http://www.twitter.com; and
(iii) include in the tweet '#12DaysofJonesDAYX' where X is the particular day of the competition. e.g. Day one, each Entrant must include '#12DaysofJones' and '#12DaysofJonesDAY1' in their tweet.
The Entrant must use the hashtag '#12DaysofJones' along with hashtag '#12DaysofJonesDAYX' (where X is the particular day of 12 of the competition) in order to be entered into the draw for each day's prize. If both the hashtags have not been used, the Entrant's entry cannot be considered.
The entrant must have also tweeted to their followers "Each year @dragonjones gives away amazing prizes called #12DaysofJones. To take part follow @dragonjones. It's great fun! Please RT" at some point during the competition.
6. In addition to using the dedicated hashtag's each day, Entrants into the daily draw must also follow @dragonjones AND the Twitter account as directed by @dragonjones on each day. An Entrant’s entry into each daily draw will only be valid if the relevant Twitter account has been followed and Entrants have sent a Tweet using that day’s dedicated hashtag and also follow @dragonjones at the time the entry is submitted. Entries without the right combination of dedicated hashtags and who are not/have not followed the stipulated Twitter accounts will not be entered into that day’s draw.
7. Each day’s competition will be started by @dragonjones in a Tweet at 10am (the first day of the draw / competition being |Friday 1st December 2017). The Tweet will contain the dedicated hashtags for that day ('#12DaysofJones' along with hashtag ‘#12DaysofJonesDAYX’ (where X is the particular day of 12 of the competition) and also the Twitter account Entrants must follow for their entry to be valid. Further Tweets by @dragonjones will be sent during the day giving details of the prizes available and signposting these Terms and Conditions. Closing date for entries for each draw is 7pm on the same day of the relevant draw/competition. The prize draw for the first day will take place at 7pm on Friday 1st December 2017, followed by one prize draw per day until the last prize draw on 12th December 2017.
8. Only one entry per person/Entrant per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant or a failure by the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
9. On each day the prize draw takes place three Entrants will be selected as winners; such winners being selected:
(i) at random from all valid entries made that day in relation to that relevant daily draw; and
(ii) at 8.00pm on the day of the relevant prize draw.
Each of the three daily winners will be notified by Twitter message after 7:00pm GMT on the day of the relevant daily prize draw.
The Promoter’s decision will be final.
10. Each day’s three winners will receive the same prize promoted on that day of the competition only. The daily prizes will change each day for 12 consecutive days. Only one prize per Entrant.
11. Winners must claim prizes by noon on Friday 15th December 2017. How to claim details will be provided to each winning Entrant with their respective winner’s notification. Winning Entrants will also be required to provide proof of age and UK residence when claiming their prize.
12. In the event a winner Entrant fails to claim a prize by noon on Friday 15th December 2017 or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void. Such prize will not be reallocated to another person.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Winning Entrants may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry Entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition/draw referred to in these Terms and Conditions other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
17. The name and county of the winners will be available until 30th January 2018 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at the Promoter’s address as set out above.
18. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998. No provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect any statutory rights of Entrants.