The Promoter is Peter Jones TV Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 04946990, whose registered office is at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1LY.
1. Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
2. Entrants must not be members or employees, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
(i) any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
(ii) any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
2a. In entering into the competition/draw, an Entrant warrants to the Promoter that he/she is:
(i) resident in the UK; and
(ii) over 18 years of age at the time of entry; and
(iii) not a member or employee, or the immediate family of members or employees, of:
(a) any company or organisation owned, or part owned by Peter Jones CBE, nor any subsidiaries of, associated companies, or agents for, any of these companies; and/or
(b) any individual or company connected with the draw/competition itself.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. To enter the competition/draw on any day in which the competition/draw is running and for a chance to win the Entrants must:
(i) follow Peter Jones CBE on his Instagram account @peterjonescbe on that day before 7pm; AND
(ii) follow the relevant Instagram account as directed by @peterjonescbe, like the video he posts each day and tag three friends using the #12DaysofJones before 7.00pm on the relevant draw day.
6. An Entrant’s entry into each daily draw will only be valid if the Entrant has complied in full with the provisions of clause 5 above. Entrants who have not followed the stipulated Instagram accounts and/or who have not completed everything in accordance with clause 5 above will not be entered into that day’s draw.
7. Each day’s competition will be started by @peterjonescbe in an Instagram post after 10am (the first day of the draw / competition being Sunday 1st December 2019). The Instagram post will contain the details of the relevant Instagram accounts that Entrants must follow for that day for their entry to be valid. Instagram posts by @peterjonescbe will give details of the prizes available for that day’s competition/draw and signposting these Terms and Conditions. Closing date for entries for each draw is 7.00pm on the same day of the relevant draw/competition. The prize draw for each day will take place after 7.00pm on Sunday 1st December 2019, followed by one prize draw per day until the last prize draw on Thursday 12th December 2019.
8. Only one entry per person/Entrant per day into each prize draw will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or error on the part of the Entrant or a failure by the Entrant to comply with, or adhere to, these Terms and Conditions.
9. On each day the prize draw takes place three Entrants will be selected as winners; such winners being selected:
(i) at random from all valid entries made that day in relation to that relevant daily draw; and
(ii) after 7.00pm on the day of the relevant prize draw.
Each of the three daily winners will be notified on @peterjonescbe story on Instagram after they have been selected on the day of the relevant daily prize draw.
The Promoter’s decision will be final.
10. Each day’s three winners will receive the same prize promoted on that day of the competition only. The daily prizes will change each day for 12 consecutive days. Only one prize per Entrant.
11. Winners must claim prizes by noon on Sunday 15th December 2019. How to claim details will be provided to each winning Entrant with their respective winner’s notification. Winning Entrants will also be required to provide proof of age and UK residence when claiming their prize.
12. In the event a winner Entrant fails to claim a prize by noon on Sunday 15th December 2019 or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void. Such prize will not be reallocated to another person.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw/competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and Entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. Winning Entrants may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
15. By submitting an entry Entrants acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the competition/draw referred to in these Terms and Conditions other than as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions.
17. The post code of each of the winners will be available until Thursday 30th January 2020 and can be obtained by sending a request and return SAE to the Marketing Dept at the Promoter’s address as set out above.
18. The Promoter is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act 1998.
19. These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. No provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect any legal rights of Entrants.